we find our baby through the blessing & miracle of adoption
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Okay ~ I'm in the middle of trying to clean for our first post placement visit tonight, but I just had to share. Is this not the sweetest little face you've ever seen??? Okay...so I'm biased. :)
Also, Milo had his first real "submersion" bath today and these pictures are just too cute not too share. :)
oh my goodness....i could just reach out and squeeze his little self!!!!! those photos are priceless.....thanks for sharing...and hoping all goes well with the visit tonight....but sure it will!!! xo
Yes! Cute, adorable, sweet face. Gosh, he's gorgeous:) Such great pictures, Jamie! I love coming here and checking your blog! You are great at keeping it updated. I am finally trying to start one, better late than never:) Good luck with your visit. Wow, they did our first one at 4 months and she's finally doing the second one next week! I have some blog questions for you. I will have to email you:) Hugs...
Jamie, this little man is so dang adorable....I love the expression he's got going on, he's gotten so big and he's filled out so much...I'm sure your visit will go great! Isn't it fun being a mommy to such a handsome little man? Hugs Annette p.s. keep the photos comming, and smooch, smooch to Milo =)
Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.
Through 8 years of heartbreak trying to conceive and build our family, my heart is full once more. Celebrating our son who came to us through the miracle of adoption.
13 comments:
oh my goodness....i could just reach out and squeeze his little self!!!!! those photos are priceless.....thanks for sharing...and hoping all goes well with the visit tonight....but sure it will!!!
xo
he is just so stinkin CUTE! can't believe he only fits in the kitchen sink! give him a big wet smooch from his auntie!
Just adorable...I love that expression...so nonchalant with a tinge of concern. He's so cute (and I'm not biased)! :)
Yes! Cute, adorable, sweet face. Gosh, he's gorgeous:) Such great pictures, Jamie! I love coming here and checking your blog! You are great at keeping it updated. I am finally trying to start one, better late than never:) Good luck with your visit. Wow, they did our first one at 4 months and she's finally doing the second one next week! I have some blog questions for you. I will have to email you:) Hugs...
He really is adorable! I hope your visit goes well!
He is a sweetheart, such an intense little stare he has on his face...he is watching the world! :)
He is one cutie patootie! He looks so calm and trusting with his mommy.
He is SO CUTE! As everyone else has said, he has such an expressive face. I am sure your visit went well. Hope you are all getting some sleep.
Jamie, this little man is so dang adorable....I love the expression he's got going on, he's gotten so big and he's filled out so much...I'm sure your visit will go great! Isn't it fun being a mommy to such a handsome little man?
Hugs
Annette
p.s.
keep the photos comming, and smooch, smooch to Milo =)
ohhh, like i didn't already miss him:) he is seriously amazing...
I just wanted to say hello. I'm new to your blog. We have been waiting for 2.5 months now, and I love reading other people's stories.
Your son is so cute! I hope that your visit goes very well - I'm sure it will.
Somehow he manages to out-cute himself with each new picture... it's quite amazing :)
He is incredibly cute, and it always amazes me how much older his face looks than his age. He looks like a 4 or 5 month old.
Post a Comment